The Micro-Grant Program provides support to professional artists and arts organizations to achieve outcomes that respond to emergent needs; create access for first-time and underserved applicants; contribute to professional practice and development; and advance the professional arts and artistic practices in Saskatchewan.
Application Opening/Closing Dates
The deadline for applications is the 1st day of each month (even if it falls on a weekend or statutory holiday). You can start an application on the 10th day of each month preceding the deadline. (e.g.: May 1st deadline, applications accepted as of April 10th.)
- Professional artists and arts professionals, working independently or collaboratively, who are Saskatchewan residents and Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- Professional arts organizations whose centre of operations is in Saskatchewan, with a primary mandate in the arts and working in areas of research, creation, production, presentation, professional development, exhibition, publishing or community engagement.
Please review the Guidelines for more information on eligibility.
- Individual artists and artist collaborations: $1,000
- Arts organizations and collectives: $2,000
Applications are reviewed by a panel of Saskatchewan Arts Board program staff, based on the merit of the proposed activity on the development of the individual, group or organization.
Applicants are informed of grant decisions no later than three weeks after the deadline.
A list of grant recipients will be posted below.
Forms and Information
Individual artists and artist collaborations
(306) 964-1165 (Saskatoon) or 1-800-667-7526 (Toll-Free)
Arts organizations and collectives
(306) 964-1166 (Saskatoon) or 1-800-667-7526 (Toll-Free)