The Prince Edward Arts Scholarship provides funding to students who are Saskatchewan residents and who have been accepted or have applied to study or train in arts programs at accredited post-secondary institutions or recognized arts training institutions.
Application Closing Date
May 1 May 6
Note: Applications are now available online. They will not be accepted past the deadline date.
Eligible Applicants: Students who are Saskatchewan residents, Canadian citizens or permanent residents and are undertaking undergraduate full- or part-time studies at an accredited post-secondary institution or recognized arts training program for a career as a professional artist or arts administrator.
Please review the Guidelines for more information on eligibility.
- $2,500 for full-time studies
- $1,000 for part-time studies
Applicants are informed of scholarship decisions no later than 90 days after the deadline.
A list of scholarship recipients will be posted below.
Forms and Information
Documents are subject to revision up to six weeks before the submission deadline.
- Apply Online
- Prince Edward Arts Scholarship Guidelines
- Final reports should be submitted online. If you applied prior to June 2016 using a paper application and would like a final report on paper, please contact your Program Consultant.
(306) 964-1164 (Saskatoon) or 1-800-667-7526 (Toll-Free)